May 20-22 / June 3-5 /
July 2-3 /July 15-17 /August 12-14
Sept. 2-4 Championship Weekend
The Extreme 32 series was a well received and successful addition to the GBM schedule. The 2015 program was better attended and we are looking for bigger things in 2016 with the continued support of Rocksedge .
The basic format will remain the same - 32 car field Open to Door cars, Dragsters, Altereds, Bikes, etc. – NEW 9.99 Bump (non qualifiers go in at the bottom of the ladder if the field is not full).
$155 Entry per race , Payout is based on $125 per entry broken down 40%win-20%r/up -10% semi-5% quarters. Guaranteed Win money is $1200. ( A 32 car field pays $1600 win $800 R/up, $400 semi’s, & $200 quarters)
Year end program pays the Top 5 - $1000, $500,$350,$250,$125 plus Champions jacket, Trophy and any contigency points membership is $75+hst
Here is the basic class structure.
- The series is 10 races
- Same qualifying program as 2015 re points and the ladders will alternate – Saturday -Sportsman Ladder,Sunday -Pro Ladder.
- DOOR CARS WILL RUN EACH OTHER UNTIL ONE IS LEFT and then that car will be put back into the Dragster side (assuming more Dragsters than Door cars). So from the qualifying sheet we will be doing 2 ladders – a dragster and door (bike competitors/members will have the opportunity to decide at the start of the season which side they want to run on) and depending on the day the ladder will be either Sportsman or Pro.
- No double bye runs in 1st rd - For example say we have 26 cars total for a race – 19 Dragsters, 7 Door cars - then the singles from each side will run each other in 1st rd. If only one side has an odd number then that car gets a 1st round bye.
- On Championship weekend (Labour day) to protect those who are running for a Championship or Top 5 position all Extreme 32 points members cannot be bumped from the program - they are guaranteed to be in the field regardless if they are not in the top 32. So in effect if we have 20 points members there are still a possible 32 spots open as we will run up to 32 in open and/or door side.
- POINTS STRUCTURE – 100 points per race attendance points, (100 bonus points if you attend all 10 points races) Qualifying points 1st & 2nd -20Pts, 3rd & 4th -19Pts, 5th& 6th – 18 Pts, 7th & 8th – 17Pts, and so on down to 25th&26th – 8Pts, 27th thru 32nd – 7Pts. Competition Points – Winner -120Pts, Runner up -100Pts, Semi’s -80Pts, Quarters – 60Pts, Eights – 40Pts, 16th’s – 20 Pts.