It is the sole responsibility of the rider to select a helmet and apparel which will provide appropriate protection. The Grand Bend Motorplex does not endorse or certify any manufacturers or products. The rider must rely on his own judgment in the selection of any helmet and apparel for durability and safety.
- A helmet must be worn during all practises. Helmets must be certified by the manufacturer to meet or exceed the Department of Transportation (DOT) FMVSS – 218.
- Shatterproof goggles must be worn at all practices.
- Protective pants made of nylon, leather or other durable material must be worn in all practices.
- Long sleeve jerseys are to be worn at all times. Short sleeve or sleeveless shirts are prohibited. Chest protectors are strongly encouraged.
- Boots must be worn in all practises. They must be at least eight inches high with either laces, buckles or zippers, or specially designed and constructed for leg, foot and ankle protection.
- There will only be allowed a maximum of 20 riders on the track at one time per riding class.
- You are only allowed to go out for practice in your designated class.
- Cutting the track during practice will NOT be tolerated.
- You must ride in 1st gear in the pits riding to and from the track.
- Pit riding is PROHIBITED in the pits.
- A guardian must be present for any rider under 16 years of age.
- 50cc and 65B will ride on the Pee Wee Track with Parental Supervision.
65A/85cc will be combined for practice on large track.
125cc/250cc Beginner and Junior
If there is less than 20 riders per class than practice will be combined to equal a 20 rider practice.
Practice will be 20-25 minutes for each class.
FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISMISSAL FOR A PERIOD OF TIME DETERMINED BY THE OFFICIALS. ALCOHOL AND OR DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED.